Unlike traditional shopping carts, WooCommerce does a whole lot more than sell physical products. You can use WooCommerce to sell anything from your website.
Sell any product, any time
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong. With WooCommerce, customers can purchase your products at their convenience.
- Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Import and export products: Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
- Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Geo-location support: Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
Manage orders and customers
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- One-click refunds: Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
Optimize your store!
WooCommerce comes with features to help you connect your audience with the right offer.
- Search Engine Optimization: WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Reporting: View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.